Asked by: Tomiko Kurekovabooks and literature fiction
What is the synonym of intriguing?
Last Updated: 9th May, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Also asked, what is an intriguing person?
· tri. · guing. to arouse the curiosity orinterest of by unusual, new, or otherwise fascinating or compellingqualities; appeal strongly to; captivate: The plan intrigues me,but I wonder if it will work.
Subsequently, question is, what is the meaning of synonym? Synonyms are words that are similar, or have arelated meaning, to another word. They can be lifesaverswhen you want to avoid repeating the same word over and over. Also,sometimes the word you have in mind might not be the mostappropriate word, which is why finding the right synonym cancome in handy.
Subsequently, question is, how do you use intriguing in a sentence?
intriguing Sentence Examples
- Tell me, what's the most intriguing thing about her?
- That's the intriguing part and what I hope Vinnie Baratto willtell us.
- His father was intriguing.
- I know who has been intriguing--I know!
- Or maybe it was the intriguing matter of 2.8 milliondollars.
What does it mean to be thought provoking?
Definition of thought-provoking. :causing people to think seriously about something athought-provoking article.