Asked by: Nerina Branquinhoeducation standardized testing
What is the tap test for travel agents?
Last Updated: 24th February, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Regarding this, what is the tap exam?
The Test of Academic Proficiency (TAP) is the Illinois test of basic skills. It is administered exclusively as a computer-based test and is not offered at paper-based test administrations. The test consists of the following subtests: Reading Comprehension (401)
One may also ask, how can I be a travel agent? How to Become a Travel Agent
- Decide on What Type of Travel Agent to Be.
- Education: Certificate and/or College Degree.
- Determine Your Preferred Work Environment and Gain Experience.
- Get Continuing Education and Consider Certification.
Similarly, you may ask, how much does it cost to become a certified travel agent?
Cost: $550 complete course, or $600 for CTC Fast Track (for agents with 5 years of experience, but who don't have a CTA certification); test only is $320. Maintenance: To maintain certification, agents must earn 10 continuing education credits (CEUs) a year.
How can I prepare for tap test?
Here are some tips to help ensure you have a successful testing experience instead of a stressful one.
TAP Strategies for Success
- Familiarize yourself with the test's reference materials.
- Consider splitting up your test sessions.
- Take advantage of available study resources.