Asked by: Ivano Griffithsbusiness and finance gasoline prices
What is the US net exports?
Last Updated: 12th June, 2020
Click to see full answer.
In this manner, what are the US main exports?
These are the top US exports
- Top U.S. goods exports.
- Food, beverage and feed: $133 billion.
- Crude oil, fuel and other petroleum products: $109billion.
- Civilian aircraft and aircraft engines: $99 billion.
- Auto parts, engines and car tires: $86 billion.
- Industrial machines: $57 billion.
- Passenger cars: $53 billion.
- Pharmaceuticals: $51 billion.
Also, what are the top 3 exports? America's Top 10 Exports
- Machinery – $206 billion.
- Electronic equipment (including computers) –$170billion.
- Spacecraft and aircraft – $131 billion.
- Cars – $127 billion.
- Petroleum – $106 billion.
- Medical equipment – $83 billion.
- Plastics – $60 billion.
- Gems, precious metals, and coins – $58 billion.
Also question is, is America a net exporter?
In May 2011, the country became a net exporterofrefined petroleum products. As of 2014, the United States wastheworld's third-largest producer of crude oil, after Saudi ArabiaandRussia, and second-largest exporter of refinedproducts,after Russia.
How do you calculate net exports?
The formula for GDP is: GDP = C + I + G + (Ex-Im), where “C” equals spending byconsumers,“I” equals investment by businesses,“G”equals government spending and “(Ex -Im)” equalsnet exports, that is, the value ofexports minusimports. Net exports may benegative.