Asked by: Edier Ferraronshome and garden home appliances
What is the warranty on Whirlpool dryer?
Last Updated: 30th March, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Also know, how long is Whirlpool warranty?
One may also ask, is my Whirlpool appliance under warranty? All warranty service is provided exclusively by our authorized Whirlpool Service Providers. In the U.S. and Canada, direct all requests for warranty service to: Whirlpool Customer eXperience Center In the U.S.A., call 1-800-253-1301. In Canada, call 1-800-807-6777.
Also know, how do I know if my dryer is under warranty?
Here's how to tell if your appliance is under warranty.
- Consider Typical Warranty Periods.
- Check Your Receipt or User's Manual.
- Check the Manufacturer's Website.
- Contact the Retailer.
- Look into Your Credit Card's Consumer Protection Package.
- Schedule Appliance Repair Today.
How long is a warranty on a washing machine?
The warranty period for washing machines, washer-dryers and tumble dryers is 24 months.