Asked by: Sheree Garcia De Cruztravel rail travel
What is there to do between Portland and Seattle?
Last Updated: 1st March, 2020
- 01 of 08. Visit a Museum in Tacoma.
- 02 of 08. Explore the Nisqually Wildlife Refuge.
- 03 of 08. See the Capitol.
- 04 of 08. Shop the Centralia Outlet Mall.
- Stop at the Gospodor Monuments. brewbooks/Flickr/CCBY2.0.
- 06 of 08. Wander the Hulda Klager Lilac Gardens.
- 07 of 08.
- 08 of 08.
Click to see full answer.
Accordingly, what is there to see between Portland and Seattle?
9 Top Things to Do Between Seattle/TacomaandPortland
- 01 of 09. Visit Washington's State Capitol Campus.DanitaDelimont/Getty Images.
- 02 of 09. Spend Time Outdoors.
- 03 of 09. Hike Mount St. Helens.
- 04 of 09. Eat Lunch.
- 05 of 09. Grab a Local Beer.
- 06 of 09. Walk in a Garden.
- 07 of 09. Step Back in Time at the Olympic Flight Museum.
- 08 of 09. Take a Glass Blowing Class.
Likewise, how many hours drive from Portland to Seattle? Driving time from Portland, ORtoSeattle, WA. The total driving time is2hours, 48 minutes. If you're planning a roadtrip,you might be interested in seeing the total drivingdistancefrom Portland, OR to Seattle, WA.
Besides, what is halfway between Portland and Seattle?
Halfway between Portland, OR andSeattle,WA. The best city between Portland, OR andSeattle,WA to meet is Centralia, Washington which is about 3miles from theexact midpoint. The town that marks the exacthalfway pointis actually Chehalis, Washington.
Is there a train between Portland and Seattle?
Amtrak runs five trains a daybetweenSeattle and Portland, including thelong-distanceCoast Starlight. From Portland's train stationit's ashort taxi ride or walk to some downtownhotels.