Asked by: Lindsy Vivetsports motorcycle sports
What is there to do in Amelia Island in February?
Last Updated: 4th March, 2020
- Sunrise stroll at Main Beach Park.
- Grab a snack at the farmer's market.
- Explore Centre Street in historic downtown.
- Take a carriage ride.
- Explore Fort Clinch.
- Go antiquing/flea markets.
- Sunset dinner at the marina.
- Fish from the pier at Fernandina Beach.
Click to see full answer.
Moreover, what is there to do on Amelia Island today?
What to Do in Amelia Island
- Explore historic downtown Fernandina Beach. Amelia Island is a treasure trove of history and heritage.
- Hunt for seashells and sharks teeth.
- Dine at SALT at The Ritz-Carlton on Amelia Island.
- Set out on a sunset sail.
- Listen to live music or attend a special event.
Similarly, what is Amelia Island known for? Amelia Island is the Florida beach with a Southern accent. A timeless destination known for pristine nature and uncrowded beaches, it offers world-class golf, spas and restaurants, plus a rich history.
In this manner, is Amelia Island worth visiting?
Amelia Island is really beautiful and peaceful. Just a nice little get away. It's not a super exciting or active beach with a ton of touristy things to do but the Ritz is perfect and Amelia is nice. I definitely think it's worth the trip.
What's going on in Amelia Island this weekend?
- Fernandina Beach Market Place Farmers Market.
- Southern Living Idea House on Crane Island.
- Farmer's Market Tour & Class.
- Artrageous ArtWalk.
- Cocktail Tour - Amelia Island Downtown Tasting Tours.
- Adult Twilight BYOB Cruise-Michele Anders.
- Follies the Musical.