Asked by: Illana Legariafood and drink desserts and baking
What is there to do in Chantilly VA?
Last Updated: 10th June, 2020
- Steven F Udvar-Hazy Center. 4,380 reviews.
- Sully Historic Site. 96 reviews.
- Ono Brewing Company. 22 reviews.
- Mustang Sally Brewing Company. 27 reviews.
- Dulles Expo & Conference Center. 108 reviews.
- Walney Visitor Center. 17 reviews.
- Ox Hill Battlefield Park. 27 reviews.
- Amazing Farm Fun at Ticonderoga.
Click to see full answer.
Subsequently, one may also ask, what is in Chantilly VA?
- Airbus IMAX Theater. 14390 Air and Space Museum Parkway.
- Bowl America Chantilly. 4525 Stonecroft Blvd.
- Chantilly Farmers Market. 3460 Centreville Rd.
- Clay Cafe Chantilly. 13894 Metrotech Drive.
- Dulles Expo & Conference Center.
- Ellanor C.
- Mustang Sally Brewing Company.
- National Air and Space Museum Steven F.
Also Know, is Chantilly Va safe? According to NeighborhoodScout's analysis of FBI crime statistics, Chantilly is safer than 72% of the cities and towns in the US of all population sizes. In Virginia, only on the order of 29% of the communities have a lower crime rate than Chantilly.
Correspondingly, does the metro go to Chantilly VA?
Udvar-Hazy Center is located in Chantilly, VA, 5 miles from Washington Dulles International Airport and 26 miles west of the Museum in Washington, DC. You can make the connection between our two locations via Metrorail or a combination of Metrorail and Fairfax Connector bus.
How far is Chantilly from Virginia Beach?