Asked by: Gertude Jandhyalatravel north america travel
What is there to do in San Francisco cheap?
Last Updated: 3rd February, 2020
You will also find fun museums such as the Conservatory of Flowers, the Beat Museum, and the Mission San Francisco de Asis.
- Alamo Square.
- Baker Beach.
- Beat Museum.
- Botanical Gardens.
- Cable Car Museum.
- Camera Obscura.
Click to see full answer.
Similarly, you may ask, what can you do in San Francisco for free?
TOP 10 FREE THINGS TO DO
- 1) Take a Drive Down Lombard Street.
- 2) Take a Walking Tour.
- 3) Visit a Free Museum.
- 4) See the Painted Ladies.
- 5) Take a Ride on the Cable Cars.
- 7) Walk Across the Golden Gate Bridge.
- 8) Check Out Golden Gate Park.
- 9) Hike to Coit Tower.
Also Know, how do I spend a day in San Francisco? San Francisco Itinerary: Day 1
- Walk the Golden Gate Bridge.
- Visit The Palace of Fine Arts.
- Tour Alcatraz.
- Visit Fisherman's Wharf, Pier 39, and Ghirardelli Square.
- Hang out in the Mission.
- Visit Lombard Street.
- Eat at the ferry building.
- Explore Golden Gate Park.
Keeping this in view, how much does an average meal cost in San Francisco?
While meal prices in San Francisco can vary, the average cost of food in San Francisco is $32 per day. Based on the spending habits of previous travelers, when dining out an average meal in San Francisco should cost around $13 per person. Breakfast prices are usually a little cheaper than lunch or dinner.
What locals do in San Francisco?
Top 10 Non-Touristy Things To Do In San Francisco
- Jog or bike across the Golden Gate Bridge. Bridge.
- Rent a karaoke room in Japantown. Bar, Japanese, American.
- SOMA StrEat Food Park. Food Court, Street Food, $$$
- Lands End. Bridge, Natural Feature.
- Night tour at Alcatraz. Natural Feature.
- Watch the San Francisco Giants play at AT&T Park. Historical Landmark, Park, Stadium.