Asked by: Minka Garaizabaltravel asia travel
What is there to do in Shanghai in October?
Last Updated: 29th May, 2020
- Take a ride on the Maglev — the world's fastest train.
- Cruise along Huangpu River on your way to The Bund.
- Enjoy exhibits at Shanghai Museum.
- Enjoy green spaces at Yuyuan Garden.
- Bird's-eye view the city from the World Financial Center.
- Stroll around in a Watertown — Zhujiajiao.
- Have Fun at Disneyland Park.
Click to see full answer.
Moreover, is October a good time to visit Shanghai?
The best time to visit Shanghai is from October to November. This short autumn season boasts comfortable temperatures and lacks the crowds and rain showers of summer – the peak tourism season. Winter travelers can encounter chilly weather, making urban exploration less enjoyable.
One may also ask, what is weather like in China in October? China Weather in October Overall, the average daily temperature in China in October ranges between 50 and 68 degrees Fahrenheit while the country receives an average of two inches of rainfall for the month.
Similarly one may ask, is it cold in Shanghai in October?
The Weather in October in Shanghai The daily temperature for most of the days in October is comfortably above 20℃ during the day, but in the evening you will feel chilly with temperature a bit over 10℃. Luckily you won't expect much rain since October is not the raining season in Shanghai.
What can you do in Shanghai for a week?
Best Things To Do in Shanghai
- #1. The Bund. free. #1 in Shanghai.
- #2. Shanghai Museum. free. #2 in Shanghai.
- #3. Zhujiajiao. free. #3 in Shanghai.
- #4. Shanghai World Financial Center. #4 in Shanghai.
- #5. Yuyuan Garden. #5 in Shanghai.
- #6. Longhua Temple. #6 in Shanghai.
- #7. Jade Buddha Temple. #7 in Shanghai.
- #8. Shanghai Maglev. #8 in Shanghai.