Asked by: Diadji Battgentechnology and computing cameras and camcorders
What kind of batteries does Arlo take?
Last Updated: 1st February, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Regarding this, what are the best batteries for Arlo?
- Arlo Accessory – VMA4400 Rechargeable Battery.
- Keenstone RCR123A Four Rechargeable Batteries.
- EBL RCR123A Arlo Compatible Rechargeable Batteries.
- Arlo Enegitech CR123A Lithium Rechargeable Batteries byEnegitech.
- Tenergy Arlo certified Rechargeable Battery for Arlo SecurityCameras.
Additionally, how long do Arlo batteries last? about four to six months
Likewise, are all Arlo batteries the same?
Yes, the Arlo Pro and Pro 2 use the samerechargeable battery. Same battery. Charge life isreally about the same. Camera features remain thesame.
Can Arlo pro use regular batteries?
To purchase spare or replacement batteries forArlo Go, visit Arlo Go Rechargeable Battery(VMA4410). Arlo Go and Arlo Pro batteries are notinterchangeable. Do not attempt to power an Arlo Pro orArlo Pro 2 camera with an Arlo Go battery. Do notattempt to power an Arlo Go camera with an Arlo Probattery.