Asked by: Sukhjinder Iruhirivideo gaming esports
What kind of camera is on the iPhone 6?
Last Updated: 3rd February, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Similarly one may ask, what camera is on the iPhone 6s Plus?
iPhone 6S Plus –Cameras 3D Touch may be the new headline feature of the 6SPlus, but both cameras have also been improved. The rearcamera has been increased from 8 to 12 megapixels, bringingit closer in line to its Android competition.
Furthermore, how many megapixels is the front camera on the iPhone 6? The iPhone 6S comes with a 5-megapixel frontcamera compared to the iPhone 6's 1.2-megapixel frontcamera. The newer iPhone also includes what Apple calls"Retina Flash," which means the phone's screen lights up to act asa flash when you snap a front-facing photo in a darkenvironment.
Secondly, how do you take pictures with iPhone 6?
How to Master the iPhone 6s Camera
- MORE: Top-Rated Smartphone Cameras.
- 1.Press firmly on the Camera app icon.
- Choose the option you want.
- Press the shutter button to take your shot or start recordingvideo.
- Press and hold the photo icon in the lower left-hand corner ofthe Camera.
- Drag your finger to the right to scroll through yourpictures.
How do you change camera settings on iPhone?
To set it up, open the Settings app and navigateto Camera > Preserve Settings. You have threeoptions to choose from; Camera Mode (for example, video orsquare), Filter, and Live Photo.