Asked by: Estanisla Bedostechnology and computing social networking
What lists am I on twitter?
Last Updated: 9th January, 2020
Click to see full answer.
In this manner, how do I see my lists on twitter?
To view Tweets from a list
- Go to your Lists tab.
- Click or tap the list you'd like to view.
- You'll see a timeline of Tweets from the accounts included inthat list.
Subsequently, question is, how do you remove yourself from a list on twitter? The steps to remove yourself from another person's twitterlist are pretty simple:
- Go to the list you have been added to.
- Visit the profile of the person who created the list.
- Block them for a few seconds.
- Unblock them (if you wish to)
Beside this, how do you find out what Twitter lists you are on Android?
- Log in to Twitter. Go to www.twitter.com in your webbrowser.
- Navigate to Lists tab. It's located at the left panel.
- Move to the “Member” section. Just click on theMember text, right after Subscribed.
- Done. Now you will see the lists and each list's creator on thepage.
What does it mean to be added to a list on twitter?
A Twitter list is a curated group ofTwitter users. You can create your own lists, or subscribeto lists created by others, or be added to lists owned byothers. Viewing a list timeline will show you a stream ofTweets from only the users on that list without requiringthat you follow them.