Asked by: Serkan Pujantellevents and attractions baby shower
What message do you put on a baby shower cake?
Last Updated: 1st July, 2020
- Baby is on the way!
- Welcome, little one!
- Welcome to the family, baby [last name]
- Hello Baby!
- Welcome bundle of joy.
- Congratulations, mom!
- Congratulations mom-to-be!
- Welcome to the new arrival.
Click to see full answer.
Similarly one may ask, what do you say on a baby shower cake?
Baby Shower Cake Sayings: Twins
- A gift from above, two babies to love!
- Diapers, booties, bottles, pins.
- Double Blessings, Double Fun, Half the Sleep for Everyone!
- Double the Pleasure, Double the Fun!
- Double the joy, it's a girl and a boy!
- Everything double, here comes trouble!
- Our family is growing by four little feet!
Secondly, what do you write on a baby shower cake for a boy? Here are some cake sayings for someone having a baby boy.
- It's a Boy!
- Oh Boy!
- Boy Howdy!
- Oh Happy Day. A Baby Boy is on the Way.
- Welcome Little Man.
- Showers of Joy. It's a Boy!
- Oh Joy. It's a Bouncing Baby Boy!
- Ready or Not, Here He Comes.
Likewise, what do you write on a shower cake?
- Best Wishes to [Bride] and [Groom]!
- Here Comes the Bride!
- Wishing You a Lifetime of Wedded Bliss.
- And They Lived Happily Ever After.
- Showers of Happiness For Both of You!
- [Bride's Initials] + [Groom's Initials]
- Live, Laugh, Love.
- Wishing a Happy Life to the Future Husband and Wife.
Do you need a cake for a baby shower?
Any baby shower that started later would require a hot meal, preferably sit down. The dessert was always cake, never cupcakes. Heaven forbid that you tried to serve cookies. The cake should be a dazzling cake, preferably white cake, with white icing and something very babyish on the top.