Asked by: Llura Bazetskovtechnology and computing computer networking
What Ping is fast?
Last Updated: 29th May, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Correspondingly, what is a good ping speed?
In general though I would go with these rulesofthumb:less than 50ms ping is really good, lessthan100msping is good to average, 150ms is where youaregoingto start having problems with games, and above 150mspingyou may experience lag and such in games.
Likewise, what's a high ping? High ping and low ping arecommonlyusedterms in online gaming, where high ping referstoaping that causes a severe amount of lag; while anylevelofping may cause lag, severe lag is usually causedbyaping of over 100 ms. High ping may alsocauseserversto crash due to instability.
Also Know, how can I improve my ping speed?
How To: Increasing Your Ping Speed
- Check your start up programs.
- Ensure the device is close to the router, orconnectyourcomputer directly to the router via the Ethernetcable.
- Close any unnecessary background programs and webpages.
- Reduce the number of devices using the internetconnection.
- Reboot the router and modem.
What is a good ping time to Google?
In most cases, expect a ping time under 50msifI'mpinging someone here in Brazil . Pings totheUStake about 150 ms, and to other parts of the world a lotoverthat:Europe takes about 200 ms, and Japan about 300 ms.Satellitelinkshave very long ping times - over 500 ms, andup to1200 ms,typically.