Asked by: Faouzi Junusovhome and garden home appliances
What product kills silverfish?
Last Updated: 27th March, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Also, what is the best spray to kill silverfish?
Use Raid® Ant & Roach Killer to attack, killing silverfish on contact. For heavily infested areas, use Raid® Concentrated DEEP REACH™ Fogger to control the problem and kill silverfish where they hide. Be sure to read the full label before using this product.
One may also ask, how do you get rid of silverfish naturally? How to Get Rid of Silverfish Bugs & Fish Moths Naturally
- Spread boric acid along the edges of the floor.
- Sprinkle food-grade diatomaceous earth in storage spaces.
- Use a dehumidifier to reduce unnecessary moisture in your home.
- Place cedar blocks where the silverfish bugs are likely to be found.
- Throw away old newspaper and unused paper materials.
is it bad to have silverfish?
Silverfish feed on starchy materials and items that are high in protein. They are active at night and cause damage to books, stored food, and clothing. While these insects do cause problems, silverfish are not harmful to human health and do not carry any diseases.
How do you get rid of silverfish permanently?
6 ways to get rid of silverfish
- Put a starchy food or substance in a glass container and wrap the outside with tape.
- Roll up newspaper.
- Put out sticky traps.
- Put out small bits of silverfish poison.
- Use cedar or cedar oil.
- Spread dried bay leaves throughout your home.