Asked by: Tasneem Danilyukstyle and fashion mens shoes and footwear
What shoes do you wear with polos?
Last Updated: 13th May, 2020
- Chukka boots. Chukka boots are the best choicefor smarter occasions – with suede styles working easily withyour jeans and polo shirt combo.
- Leather trainers.
- Slip on loafers.
Click to see full answer.
Subsequently, one may also ask, what shoes go with shorts and polos?
In general, sneakers are more casual than loafers,moccasins, boat shoes and espadrilles. Sneakers are some ofthe best shoes to wear with shorts in the summertime. Theylook great with t-shirts and polos, but they can definitelybe worn with button up shirts too.
Subsequently, question is, are you supposed to button the top button on a polo? The buttons should end no further than thetop of your armpits, and you should always leave thetop 1-2 buttons unbuttoned on short sleevepolos.
Similarly, you may ask, what shoes do you wear with khakis and polos?
Casual khakis pair well with sweaters, stripedand solid t-shirts, polos, henleys, and denim or chambraybutton-downs. For footwear, throw on some leather boots, chukkas,canvas sneakers, or boat shoes. Wearing those lasttwo options sockless with your khakis makes for a greatsummertime look.
What kind of shoes do you wear with skinny jeans?
The Perfect Shoes To Wear With Skinny Jeans
- Classic Combat Boots. Shutterstock.
- Strappy Heels And Skinny Jeans. Instagram.
- Flats And Skinny Jeans. Source.
- Knee High Boots And Skinnies. Instagram.
- Sandals. Instagram.
- Stilettos And Skinny Jeans. Instagram.
- Nude Mule Sandals With Skinny Jeans. Instagram.
- Skinny Jeans And Flip Flops.