Asked by: Genia Payafamily and relationships parenting teens
What should I do with my mum?
Last Updated: 12th January, 2020
- Grab some popcorn and have a movie marathon.
- Have a sumptous lunch date.
- Go on a shopping spree together.
- Raid her wardrobe and try her favourite saris on.
- Head out for some heavy duty pampering at a spa.
- Join hands in the kitchen and rustle up a meal justforthe two of you.
Click to see full answer.
Hereof, what should I do on my mother daughter day?
16 Perfect Mother Daughter Day Ideas
- Try Something New. Check Groupon or your local paper forclassesyou can do together such as soap making, pottery, cakedecoratingand more.
- Go Treasure Hunting At Yard Sales.
- Get Crafty.
- Do Some Yoga Together.
- Visit The Farmer's Market.
- Go To The Library or Bookstore.
- Teddy Bear's Picnic.
- Tea Party.
Similarly, what can a mother and daughter do together? Free Mother-Daughter Dates
- Bake together.
- Cuddle up in bed for a favourite movie or story.
- Picnic in the backyard or living room.
- Teach your child something.
- Or have your child teach you something.
- Go for a walk, bike ride, hike.
- Do a craft, or fix something.
- Meditate or learn a few yoga moves.
Furthermore, what can I do to help my mom?
Here are some things you can do to help relieve stressandtension at home:
- Think about the things you do that make other people inyourfamily angry.
- Do extra chores; help out without being asked.
- Clean up after yourself.
- Avoid picking fights.
- Spend time caring for younger brothers/sisters.
What fun things can I do with my teenage daughter?
Fun Ways to Spend Time with Your Teen Daughter
- Run Errands Together. Running errands doesn't sound likeathrilling adventure, but it's a great way to make time tospendtogether when your schedules are both hectic.
- Go Shopping.
- Cook Together.
- Dine Out.
- Exercise Together.
- Get Pampered.
- Be Artistic.
- Learn Together.