Asked by: Cecile Aylottfood and drink healthy cooking and eating
What should I eat on day of competition?
Last Updated: 27th January, 2020
- Breakfast: cereal with fruit and skim or soy milk and a glassofyour favorite 100% fruit juice.
- Mid-morning snack: low-fat yogurt.
- Lunch: turkey or tuna sandwich on whole-grain bread with asmallsalad and low-fat dressing and sports beverage.
Click to see full answer.
Also know, what should I eat the day of a Crossfit competition?
Make it a balanced meal with fats, protein,andcarbohydrates. A personal favorite is eggs, bacon, andsweetpotatoes. Make sure fats are in there. Pre WOD 1 (30-45Minutesahead) – I typically eat a very small,balanced(protein, fats, and carbs) snack about 45 minutesbefore thefirst WOD.
Likewise, what should you not eat before a game? Pre-game meals should also be pretty bland astonot upset the stomach. Spicy foods should be avoided.Pasta,bread, fruits and vegetables are all great foods toeat foryour pre-game meal. Foods you'll want to stayaway from arefrench fries, hamburgers, bacon, and other foods thatare high infat and protein.
Subsequently, one may also ask, what should you eat during a dance competition?
THE DAY OF A COMPETITIONORPERFORMANCE Keep your energy up during downtime withsnacksor small meals made up of nuts, dried fruits, veggies &healthycarbs; Juice and sports drinks are popular, but athletesperformbest by drinking water when they arethirsty.
What should I eat before a gymnastics competition?
Some suitable pre-competition options include:
- Fresh fruit + small tub of yoghurt.
- Breakfast cereal with milk or yoghurt.
- Toast with peanut butter or banana.
- Small serve of pasta or rice dish.
- Wrap or sandwich with light fillings.