Asked by: Flossie Holtgrefefood and drink vegetarian diets
What should you eat before you die?
Last Updated: 25th May, 2020
- Fresh coconuts, St Lucia.
- Bagels, New York City.
- Al Khalas dates, Oman.
- Pastel de natas, Portugal.
- Aperitivo in Milan, Italy.
- Clam cakes, US.
- Lingonberry juice, Sweden.
- Beijing dumplings, China.
Click to see full answer.
Likewise, can you die of over eating?
Yes, there are a couple of reports of people dying from over-indulging. This is very rare, but it happens. One person died from tearing their oesophagus, the tube that connects the mouth to the stomach and others have actually ruptured their stomach by over-eating.
Subsequently, question is, what do you eat when you don't have food? When You've Got Nut Butter
- 1. and an apple. Take slices of apple and dip them in nut butter.
- 2. and noodles and hot sauce. Toss cooked pasta with melted peanut butter.
- 3. and crackers.
- 4. and Greek yogurt.
- 5. and bread and cheese.
- 6. and a banana.
- 7. and honey.
- 8. and a spoon.
Secondly, what are the top 10 best foods to eat?
The 10 Best Foods You Can Eat
- Beans. Grotto says all dry beans, including lentils, are incredibly nutrient-dense, and the best among them is the kidney bean.
- Yogurt or Kiefer. Plain, low-fat yogurt and kiefer, which is like a liquid yogurt, are full of healthy probiotics, vitamins and minerals.
- Beef Liver.
Which food is the most delicious?
The world's most delicious food is not Massaman curry, as we suggested, but a meaty, spicy, gingery dish from west Sumatra.