Asked by: Lourdes Aichmanfood and drink barbecues and grilling
What should you serve with stuffed peppers?
Last Updated: 24th March, 2020
- Sautéed Yellow Squash and Zucchini.
- Garlic Roasted Red Potato Wedges.
- Lemon Golden Roasted Artichokes.
- Arugula Salad with Lemon and Feta Cheese.
- Homemade Puffed Pita Bread.
- Roasted Eggplant Cubes.
- Creamy Polenta (Corn Grits)
- Cucumber and Avocado Salad.
Click to see full answer.
Herein, what would you serve with stuffed peppers?
Find A Perfect Pair For Your Favorite Dish!
- Crunchy Salad. Heavy stuffed peppers are well balanced with the light, crunchy salad, so if you were wondering what to serve with stuffed peppers - that is my best answer!
- Green Beans.
- Fried Potatoes.
Subsequently, question is, what goes best with steak? 30+ Side Dishes That Go Great with Grilled Steak
- Easy Grilled Sweet Potatoes.
- Grilled Parmesan Broccoli.
- Tangy Carrot Slaw.
- Herbed Smashed Cucumbers.
- The Ultimate Grilled Zucchini Salad.
- Light & Easy Broccoli Salad.
- Roasted Sweet Potatoes with Cilantro Pesto.
- Crispy Salt & Vinegar Potatoes.
Beside this, what is a good side for stuffed bell peppers?
Russian Salad with Beets, Pickles, Beans and Carrots: This gluten-free and vegan side dish is a tasty complement to stuffed peppers. Kettle Corn Potatoes: Grilled or baked, these sweet, salty and spicy potatoes make a palate-pleasing companion to your favorite peppers.
What wine goes with stuffed peppers?
A light, crisp wine such as sauvignon blanc or pinot blanc would work best with fillings that have lots of seasonings, such as Parmesan cheese or olives, while a more full-bodied white, such as chardonnay, would match with creamy seafood fillings.