Asked by: Lakia Linnenbrinkpersonal finance health insurance
What stores give senior discounts at 55?
Last Updated: 5th January, 2020
- Applebee's: 10-15% off (varying by location) and may requireaGolden Apple Card (60+).
- Arby's: 10% off (55+).
- A&W All American Food: 10% seniordiscount,varies by location.
- Ben & Jerry's: 10% off for seniors (60+), variesbylocation.
- Bonefish Grill: AARP members get 10% off.
Click to see full answer.
Also question is, what places give senior discounts at age 55?
The Best Senior Citizen Discounts
|Big Boy Restaurants||Varies; Present proof of age at checkout||60+|
|Bob Evans||Discounted items; Order off the seniors menu||55+|
|Bonefish Grill||10% off; Present AARP card at checkout||50+|
|Boston Market||10% off; Check your local restaurant for details||65+|
Also, which grocery stores offer senior discounts? Grocery Stores
- Farm Fresh. 5% discount every Tuesday and Thursday.
- Hy-Vee. Varies by location.
- Piggly Wiggly. Varies by location.
- BI-LO. 5% savings on Wednesdays with a Senior Bonus Card.
- Harris Teeter. 5% off every Thursday.
Secondly, do 55 year olds get senior discounts?
Senior discounts can kick in as young as age50,especially for AARP members. Otherwise, you'llfindsenior discounts at ages 55, 60, 62 and 65. Soact yourage – and start saving!
What do over 60s get free?
Free prescriptions and eye testsforover-60s. Once you reach 60, you can getfreeprescriptions and NHS sight tests. You'll also be entitledtofree NHS dental treatment if you're receivingpensionguarantee credit.