Asked by: Jurgi Kirkwoodmedical health hormonal disorders
What supplements to take for muscle spasms?
Last Updated: 31st January, 2020
- Chamomile. Share on Pinterest.
- Cherry juice. Share on Pinterest.
- Blueberry smoothies. Share on Pinterest.
- Cayenne pepper. Share on Pinterest.
- Vitamin D. Share on Pinterest.
- Magnesium. Share on Pinterest.
- Rest. Share on Pinterest.
Click to see full answer.
Also, what vitamins are good for muscle spasms?
ENHANCED WITH VITAMINS - MgSport is the only magnesium supplement with Vitamin B6, Vitamin E and Vitamin D for better absorption to help with muscle spasms and restless leg syndrome. Helps with leg, calf and foot cramps for athletes and runners. MUSCLE RELAXER - Magnesium is the miracle mineral!
Subsequently, question is, what can I take for muscle spasm? Here are some things to try:
- Stretching. Stretching the area that has the muscle spasm can usually help improve or stop the spasm from occurring.
- Ice or heat.
- Mild exercise.
- Nonprescription remedies.
- Topical creams that are anti-inflammatory and pain relieving.
Beside this, which magnesium is good for muscle spasms?
Magnesium chloride is known to be effective at treating muscle spasms.
What deficiencies cause spasms?
Symptoms. Vitamin D deficiency can cause muscle aches, weakness, and bone pain in people of all ages. Muscle spasms (tetany) may be the first sign of rickets in infants. They are caused by a low calcium level in the blood in people with severe vitamin D deficiency.