Asked by: Boryana Miravalleshobbies and interests freelance writing
What to reply when someone asks what are you doing?
Last Updated: 5th April, 2020
Click to see full answer.
In this manner, what do you say when someone asks WYD?
If he replies “I want to tell you in person” just tell him that you have a really busy schedule and you could go out with him only if its something important so you ask from him to tell you what is it again and if it is important you could clear some time for him.
Subsequently, question is, when people say what are you doing here? This question means "Why are you here?" But "Why are you here?" sounds rude and accusatory (it sounds like you're accusing the person of doing something wrong). You ask "What are you doing here?" when you see someone that you didn't expect to see in that place.
Moreover, what to say when he asks what you're doing?
The 10 Best Responses When Someone Asks What You're Doing With Your Life
- “I'm just exploring my options at the moment.”
- “I have so many different passions, I can't decide which one will suit me best.”
- “I'm considering graduate school.”
- “Right now I'm focusing on my health.”
How do you respond to what's up in a flirty way?
Flirty Responses to "How Are You"
- I feel all the better now that you asked me.
- Everything is fine with you around.
- Right now, I'm on my way to paving a path to your heart.
- I'm single and ready to mingle!
- Thank god you finally noticed me!
- I have never been so strong.
- How is your favorite person doing today?! (Hahaha.