Asked by: Liudmyla Carmenafamily and relationships dating
What to say to a girl when she ask why you like her?
Last Updated: 12th March, 2020
- You are beautiful. Beauty is not something that you can see with your naked eye.
- You are funny. Humor can never be forced.
- You are smart.
- You know how to get things done.
- You are passionate.
- You make me happy.
- You inspire me.
- I can see a future with you by my side.
Click to see full answer.
Consequently, what do you say when someone asks why you like them?
What to Say When Your Boyfriend Asks Why You Like Him
- You're reliable. Every guy wants to be the guy you can count on.
- I trust you. No relationship would be complete without trust.
- You're attractive.
- You're talented.
- You make me laugh.
- You make me feel safe.
- You listen to me.
- You're one of a kind.
Additionally, how do you answer why do you like me? It's unlikely, but if you are asked this question by someone that you don't like or don't know well, try to be nice to them about it. Answer as sincerely as you can. You could say, "I don't know you that well, but you seem like a really nice person."
Hereof, how do you tell a girl what you like about her?
- Test the waters with compliments and kindness.
- Talk to her alone once you're ready to let her know how you feel.
- Let her know, briefly, that you appreciate her friendship.
- Take a deep breath and tell her how you feel.
- Assure her that she doesn't need to make a decision if she needs time to think.
When a girl ask why do you like me?
Just tell the truth. Girls aren't looking for anything particular when they ask this question, other than the truth. If you like a girl because she makes you laugh, tell her. If you like a girl because her legs turn you on, tell her. It's an honest question and an opportunity to get closer.