Asked by: Erhimo Loberenzpersonal finance credit cards
What two forms of ID can I use for employment?
Last Updated: 7th March, 2020
- Documents that Establish.
- Employment Eligibility.
- U.S. Passport (unexpired or expired)
- Driver's license or ID card issued by.
- U.S. Social card issued by the.
- Permanent Resident Card or Alien.
- ID card issued by federal, state or.
- Certification of Birth Abroad.
Click to see full answer.
Consequently, what two forms of ID are needed for employment?
What you MUST bring on your First Day:
- For badging purposes—Two forms of identification (suchasa state driver's license, state identification card, U.S.Passport,military ID card, birth certificate, or Social Securitycard).
- For I-9 purposes—You must choose from the ListofAcceptable Documents :
Similarly, what documents are needed for employment? You'll need a photo ID such as a passport,driver'slicense, or state ID, as well as a document provingyou arein the U.S. legally, such as an original or notarizedbirthcertificate and/or social security card.
Beside this, what forms of ID can be used for i9?
Documents that may be used under "List A" of the I-9 formtoestablish both identity and employmenteligibilityinclude:
- An unexpired U.S. Passport,
- A U.S. Passport Card,
- A Permanent Resident Card (often called a "green card") orAlienRegistration Receipt Card with photograph,
- An unexpired Temporary Resident Card,
What can I use as a form of ID?
Identity documents in the United States.Identitydocuments in the United States are typically theregionalstate-issued driver's license or identity card, while alsotheSocial Security card (or just the Social Security number) andtheUnited States Passport Card may serve asnationalidentification.