Asked by: Jafar Shaitanovevents and attractions graduation
What type of paper should I use to print invitations?
Last Updated: 28th February, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Furthermore, what type of paper is best for wedding invitations?
10 types of wedding invitation paper
- Marbled paper. Guess what paper type would Emperor Shah Jahan choose?
- Matte paper. Matte Paper is a common paper finish.
- Glossy paper.
- Mylar paper.
- Parchment paper.
- Vellum paper.
- Glassine paper.
- Handmade paper.
Secondly, what cardstock is used for wedding invitations? Cardstock weight used for wedding invitations varies considerably, and ranges from a low of 65lb / 176gsm up to double thick duplexed cardstock that weighs 222lb (600gsm) and higher.
Keeping this in view, how do you print invitations on cardstock?
Printing on Cardstock
- Measure your invitation cardstock to know its exact width and length.
- Insert the short end of your cardstock into your printer feed.
- Click "Print" in the editing program you are using to craft your invitation.
- Input a custom size into the printer properties.
What is a good paper weight for wedding invitations?
Cardstock weight ranges from 45 lbs to 200 lbs or higher. Note: When it comes to paper weights a sheet of 80 lb text paper is totally different than 80 lb cardstock paper. A good rule of thumb: the heavier the basic weight, the thicker the sheet. The thicker the sheet, the more impressive it will feel.