Asked by: Stoyanov Ritterbecksmedical health foot health
What vitamins help with ringworm?
Last Updated: 27th February, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Also to know is, what vitamins help with fungal infections?
Evaluation of the suitability of fungal vitamin B biosynthetic genes for antifungal development.
- 3.1. Vitamin B1 (Thiamine)
- 3.2. Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)
- 3.3. Vitamin B3 (Niacin/nicotinic Acid)
- 3.4. Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid)
- 3.5. Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine)
- 3.6. Vitamin B7 (Biotin)
- 3.7. Vitamin B9 (Folate)
Also Know, what should you not eat when you have ringworm? Don't share clothing, towels, sheets, or other personal items with someone who has ringworm. Wash your hands with soap and running water after playing with pets. If you suspect that your pet has ringworm, take it to see a veterinarian. If your pet has ringworm, follow the steps below to prevent spreading the infection.
Furthermore, what cures ringworm fast?
- Apply a topical antifungal. Most cases of ringworm can be treated at home.
- Let it breathe. It may seem logical to keep ringworm covered with a bandage to prevent spreading the infection.
- Wash bedding daily.
- Change wet underwear and socks.
- Use an antifungal shampoo.
- Take a prescription antifungal.
Is there a natural remedy for ringworm?
Apple cider vinegar Apple cider vinegar has demonstrated antifungal properties against Candida, another fungal infection. To treat ringworm with apple cider vinegar, soak a cotton wool pad in the undiluted vinegar and wipe it on the affected area. Repeat up to 3 times daily.