Asked by: Cathryn Paunfood and drink vegetarian diets
What you Cannot eat during pregnancy?
Last Updated: 1st March, 2020
- High-Mercury Fish. Mercury is a highly toxic element.
- Undercooked or Raw Fish. Raw fish, especially shellfish, cancause several infections.
- Undercooked, Raw and Processed Meat.
- Raw Eggs.
- Organ Meat.
- Raw Sprouts.
- Unwashed Produce.
Click to see full answer.
Besides, what can I eat during pregnancy?
Here are 13 highly nutritious foods to eat when you'repregnant.
- Dairy Products. During pregnancy, you need to consume extraprotein and calcium to meet the needs of the growing fetus ( 7 , 8).
- Sweet Potatoes.
- Broccoli and Dark, Leafy Greens.
- Lean Meat.
- Fish Liver Oil.
One may also ask, what should not eat during pregnancy in India?
- Fish and Seafood. Large fish contain high level of mercurywhich is harmful for infants or young children.
- Eggplant. Eggplant or brinjal is a common food eaten in almostall Indian households.
- Unpasteurized Milk and its Products.
- Sesame Seeds.
- Fennel and Fenugreek Seeds.
- Refined Flour Products.
People also ask, what should not be eaten during first trimester of pregnancy?
Eating some foods and drinks during pregnancy may increasethe risk of harm to you and your baby.
- Raw or undercooked meat.
- Unpasteurised milk and dairy products.
- Liver and other foods containing vitamin A.
- Certain cheeses.
- Undercooked ready meals.
- Raw eggs* or undercooked eggs.
What should a pregnant woman eat for breakfast?
Here are some highly nutritious foods that are easy to eatfor breakfast while you are pregnant.
- Dairy products.
- Green leafy vegetables.
- Sweet potatoes.
- Nuts and Seeds.