Asked by: Mahah Chessafood and drink barbecues and grilling
Whats the healthiest fast food chain?
Last Updated: 19th June, 2020
- Chipotle. Chipotle Mexican Grill is a restaurant chain that specializes in foods like tacos and burritos.
- Ruby Tuesday.
- The Cheesecake Factory.
Click to see full answer.
Similarly, is Taco Bell the healthiest fast food chain?
Taco Bell Is Officially One of the Healthiest Fast Food Chains. Over the past several years, Taco Bell has positioned itself as one of the best chains for healthy fast food, making strides to offer customizable options across its menu for health-conscience customers.
Additionally, what is the healthiest take out food? Grilled chicken, broiled or roasted fish, and other lean protein-forward dishes. "Choose salmon, shrimp, tuna, or chicken breast over red meat (beef, pork, or lamb) as these options have less total fat," advises Shank. A smaller portion of your favorite food, e.g., a coconut shrimp appetizer.
One may also ask, what's the healthiest fast food restaurant in America?
10 healthiest fast food restaurants
- Au Bon Pain. 5/12. No. 3 Au Bon Pain.
- Noodles and Company. 6/12. No. 4 Noodles and Company.
- Corner Bakery Cafe. 7/12. No. 5 Corner Bakery Cafe.
- Chipotle. 8/12. No. 6 Chipotle.
- Atlanta Bread. 9/12. No. 7 Atlanta Bread.
- McDonald's. 10/12. No. 8 McDonald's.
- Einstein Bros. 11/12. No. 9 Einstein Bros.
- Taco Del Mar. 12/12. No. 10 Taco Del Mar.
What is the unhealthiest fast food chain?
These are the unhealthiest items at every major fast-food chain in the U.S.
- Americans spend millions of dollars a year eating and drinking at fast-food establishments.
- Starbucks: Chocolate Chip Cookie.
- McDonald's: Big Breakfast with Hotcakes.
- Wendy's: Dave's Triple.
- Taco Bell: XXL Grilled Stuft Burrito - Beef.