Asked by: Lakendra Holandatechnology and computing shareware and freeware
When was the last password changed for a user account in Active Directory?
Last Updated: 25th January, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Thereof, how do you find out who changed AD password?
- Step 1 -Run GPMC. msc → open "Default Domain Policy" → Computer Configuration → Policies → Windows Settings → Security Settings → Local Policies → Audit Policy:
- Step 2 - Run GPMC.
- Step 3 -Open Event viewer and search Security log for event id's:
Secondly, how do I find my active directory password? Run Netwrix Auditor → Navigate to “Reports” → Open “Active Directory” → Go to “Active Directory Changes” → Select “Password Resets by Administrator” or “User Password Changes” → Click “View”.
Also question is, how can I tell when a password will expire in active directory?
NET USER Command to check password expire details
- Go to Start menu or to the Search bar.
- Type “CMD” or “Command Prompt” and press Enter to open Command Prompt window.
- At the Command Prompt window type the below listed command and press Enter to display the user account details.
How do I find out my server password?
Go to the Servers tab and select your server. The password will be displayed when you hover over 'show password' below the 'Login details server' heading.