Asked by: Kanisha Mannhardthobbies and interests woodworking
Where are Empire tools made?
Last Updated: 10th May, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Accordingly, are empire Tools good?
As long as it works, it's strong and accurate, that's what I care about. However for Empire, it's a little different. A level is not a level, the level is their life. So when Empire designed these levels, they made them for the job site and made them durable and tough.
Secondly, who makes the best level? Here are the best levels you can buy:
- Best level overall: DeWalt DW088LG Green Cross Line Laser Level.
- Best low-cost level: Empire True Blue Professional Torpedo Level.
- Best beam level: Stanley FatMax 72-Inch Non-Magnetic Level.
- Best auto-leveling level: Black & Decker BullsEye Auto-Leveling Laser Level.
Beside above, does Milwaukee own empire?
Empire Level Manufacturing Corp., a 95-year-old Mukwonago company that says it's the inventor of the modern leveling tool used in the construction industry, has been acquired by Milwaukee Tool of Brookfield. Milwaukee Tool, also known as Milwaukee Electric Tool Corp., is owned by a Hong Kong-based holding company.
How do you read a torpedo level?
How to Read a Torpedo Level
- Locate the bottom edge of the level.
- Inspect the body of the level and check for grabbing points where you won't block the vials with your hand(s).
- Most levels feature a punched hole on at least one end for hanging above your workbench.