Asked by: Beneranda Ringelmusic and audio sports play by play
Where are my subscriptions in iTunes?
Last Updated: 27th May, 2020
Click to see full answer.
In this manner, how do I add subscriptions to iTunes?
Scroll to the bottom, tap on the Apple ID button,andthen select View Apple ID. Enter your password if requested. Inthemiddle of the screen under the subscriptions sectionyou'llsee a button titled Manage. Tap on it.
Furthermore, how do I change my Apple Store country? On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- On your device, tap Settings > [your name] > iTunes&App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID, then tap View Apple ID.
- Tap Country/Region, then tap "Change Country or Region."
- Tap your new country or region, then review the Terms&Conditions.
Similarly, you may ask, how do I cancel an iTunes subscription on my computer?
Cancel iTunes subscription: method 2
- Open iTunes and select Store > Sign In.
- Enter your Apple ID info.
- Click Store > View My Account.
- Scroll down and find Settings section.
- You will see Subscriptions option, click Manage.
- Click on the subscription that you want to cancel.
- Select the Off button to turn off Auto-Renewal.
How do I find subscriptions on Macbook?
How to View Apple Subscriptions on Mac or Windows
- Open iTunes and sign in if you aren't already.
- Choose Account > View My Account from the menu bar.
- Confirm your account if needed, then choose View Account.
- Next, scroll to Settings, and look for Subscriptions.