Asked by: Erondina Steindorftechnology and computing browsers
Where can I find recently downloaded files?
Last Updated: 10th February, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Correspondingly, where can I find my Google downloads?
- Open the Google Chrome browser. It's the red, green, yellow,and blue circle icon.
- Click ⋮. It's in the top-right corner of thebrowser.
- Click Downloads. This option is near the top-middle of thedrop-down menu.
- Review your downloads.
Subsequently, question is, how do I find downloads on my phone? To access the Downloads folder, launch thedefault File Manager app and towards the top, you'll see the“Download history” option. You should now see the fileyou recently downloaded with date and time. If you tap onthe “More” option at the top right, you can do morewith your downloaded files.
Also to know is, how do I see my downloads?
- Open the app drawer. This is the list of apps on yourAndroid.
- Tap Downloads, My Files, or File Manager. The name of this appvaries by device.
- Select a folder. If you only see one folder, tap its name.
- Tap Download. You may have to scroll down to find it.
How do I delete downloaded files?
Click "Documents" on the left of the window and doubleclick "Downloads." If you do not have this folder, skip tothe next step. Press "Ctrl" and "A" to select all the downloadedfiles or just click the file you want to delete. Press"Delete," and click "Yes."