Asked by: Aichetou Fresenborgmedical health first aid
Where can I get CPR certified for free?
Last Updated: 14th April, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Just so, how do I get CPR certified for free?
How Do I Get Free CPR Training
- Choose Your Online Course. We offer CPR/BLS with AED, CPR & first aid, and first aid only.
- Train & Test 100% Free. View our CPR training library and test as many times as you'd like for free.
- Purchase Certification. Only pay after passing your test if you need your certification.
Additionally, are there any free first aid courses? Simply work your way through our free online first aid courses to develop your lifesaving knowledge. Once you're done, you can download a free first aid, CPR & AED certificate. We believe everyone should have access to free first aid and CPR training.
In respect to this, where can I get CPR certified near me?
- The AHA. The American Heart Association has a Course Locator tool http://cpr.heart.org/AHAECC/CPRAndECC/FindACourse/UCM_473162_Find-A-Course.jsp that's easy to use.
- The Red Cross.
- Your local school.
- Your local fire department.
- Online CPR certification courses.
Is Online CPR certification valid?
Your online CPR certification is valid for two years. However, if your job requires you to be certified in CPR and first aid techniques, you may be required to update your certification every year. If it's every one or two years, CPR certification online is a great choice.