Asked by: Gelo Mallaldepersonal finance frugal living
Where can I get rid of concrete?
Last Updated: 26th February, 2020
- Haul It Away in a Pickup Truck.
- List It on Craigslist.
- Contact a Building Materials Supply Company.
- Find a Landscaping Company That Uses Recycled Materials.
- Find a Hauler.
- Try 1-800-Got-Junk.
- Reuse It Yourself.
- Put It Out With a "Free" Sign.
Click to see full answer.
Correspondingly, where can I dispose of concrete?
Concrete and asphalt can be dumped safely at the following locations:
- Your local landfill or transfer station.
- C&D recycling centers.
- Building supply companies that sell recycled materials.
Subsequently, question is, does Waste Management take concrete? Items accepted include non-hazardous materials such as cardboard, drywall, flooring, roofing materials, tile and windows. WM will continue to offer reduced rates for source-separated materials such as dirt, concrete, asphalt and wood/green waste.
Just so, how can I get rid of concrete for free?
How to dispose of concrete
- Haul it to a construction and demolition waste facility.
- Give it to a local building supplies retailer.
- Advertise it for free or for sale online.
- Hire a professional junk hauling company.
- Offer it to companies that specialize in recycled materials.
- Offer it on your curbside for free.
How much is a concrete dumpster?
Concrete Dumpster Costs The national average cost to rent a 10 yard concrete dumpster is $369, with prices ranging between $199 and $569. This allows you to dispose of up to 10 tons of material without having to leave your job site.