Asked by: Oumar Imbodensports canoeing and kayaking
Where can I kayak in Tomales Bay?
Last Updated: 19th February, 2020
Click to see full answer.
People also ask, where can I launch my kayak in Tomales Bay?
Tomales Bay State Park provides two sites at which one may launch kayaks onto Tomales Bay: Millerton Point and Hearts Desire Beach. No overnight use or beach fires. Contact Tomales Bay State Park for more information at 415-669-1140.
Subsequently, question is, how do I get to bioluminescence in Tomales Bay? The time is now to see bioluminescence on Tomales Bay. Out in the dark on Tomales Bay, the air brisk and the waning moon still well below the horizon, the splash of a paddle creates a spreading blue glow in the black water, then quickly fades. Nearby kayaks cut shimmering trails through the gentle waves.
Then, where can I kayak in Bodega Bay?
- Bodega Bay Surf Shack. 0.5 mi. 37 reviews. Rafting/Kayaking, Surfing.
- Bodega Bay Kayak. 0.8 mi. 15 reviews. Boating, Rafting/Kayaking.
- Porto Bodega Marina. 0.6 mi. 56 reviews. RV Parks, Boating, Vacation Rentals.
- You Can Kayak Rentals. 19.5 mi. 11 reviews. Rafting/Kayaking.
- Getaway Adventures. 17.0 mi. 44 reviews.
Are there sharks in Tomales Bay?
In general, white sharks are most likely to be encountered near seal resting areas. The most likely place for a shark encounter in Tomales Bay is the area north of Tom's Point.