Asked by: Cristache Weixelgartnerbusiness and finance publishing industry
Where can I publish my eBook?
Last Updated: 3rd February, 2020
- Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP) Amazon KindleDirect Publishing (KDP) is a free e-publishing sitethat allows you to publish your eBook without payinga single penny to the publisher.
- Apple eBook Store.
Click to see full answer.
Considering this, how much does it cost to publish an e book?
The cost of publishing a book varies greatly butself-published authors can expect to spend anywhere from $100-$2500to publish a book based on additional bookproduction costs like editing, cover design, formatting, andmore, which we cover.
Also, how much does it cost to publish a book on Amazon? You don't pay for book printing – yousimply collect a commission whenever it sells. You're incharge of the price and associated commission as well. Whenyou upload your book, Amazon tells you what theircosts are -- $2.50 for example, for a 150-page book.From there you can price your book at anything higher, say$9.
Considering this, where is the best place to sell ebooks?
Following are the ten best place to sell ebooksonline.
- Book baby.
- Google Play.
- Fiverr. As I mentioned earlier on, you can hire someone towrite your e-book, Fiverr is the best online marketplace where youcan do so.
How do I publish an eBook on Amazon?
Here's how to upload your book to Amazon:
- In your Kindle Direct Publishing account, go to “YourBookshelf”.
- Locate and click on “Kindle eBook Actions” next tothe title of your book.
- Locate and click on “Edit eBook Content”.
- Click on “Upload eBook manuscript”.
- Upload your manuscript file on your computer.