Asked by: Apolonia Luedcketechnology and computing tablets and e readers
Where can you trade in old iPads?
Last Updated: 3rd January, 2020
- Amazon. You can trade your old iPad in forAmazoncredit.
- Walmart. Walmart will give you a Walmart gift card foryourold iPads.
- Apple. Apple has its own trade-in program where youcanget an Apple gift card for an old Apple device.
Click to see full answer.
Regarding this, can you trade in your old iPad?
If you accept the trade-in estimate inthestore, we'll give you instant credit toward a purchase oragift card you can use anytime. If you acceptthetrade-in estimate online when you purchase a newMac,iPhone, iPad, or Apple Watch, we'll arrange foryouto send us your old device.
Also Know, how much is an old iPad worth? Five years ago today, the original AppleiPadwent on sale in the US.
Here's how much your old iPad isworthnow.
Hereof, what do I do with old iPads?
6 new uses for your old iPad
- Full-time photo frame. An app like LiveFrame can turn youroldiPad into an excellent digital photo frame.
- Dedicated music server.
- Dedicated e-book and magazine reader.
- Kitchen helper.
- Secondary monitor.
- The ultimate AV remote.
Does Best Buy take old iPads?
All U.S. stores, including those in Puerto Rico,offerthe in-store programs for customers to bring theirold,unused, or unwanted consumer electronics for recycling,no matterwhere they were purchased. Best Buy Mobilestand-alonestores accept a limited assortment of oldor unwantedconsumer electronics.