Asked by: Weixiao Euqueriotechnology and computing photo editing software
Where do I find my slideshow on iPhone?
Last Updated: 3rd April, 2020
- Tap the Photos icon on the Home screen and select an album fromthe list that appears. Alternatively, you can tap the Camera Rollbutton in the Camera app to select your camera roll.
- Select a picture, and then tap the photo's Play button.
- Tap the Play button again to stop the slideshow.
Click to see full answer.
Likewise, people ask, how do I save a slideshow?
Make a slide show that starts automatically whenopened
- Select File > Save as (or Save a Copy).
- Click More options.
- Browse to the folder where you want to save yourpresentation.
- In the File name box, type a name for your presentation.
- Under Save as type, select PowerPoint Show.
Beside above, what is the best slideshow app? Best Photo Slideshow Apps for iOS
- Photo Slideshow Director.
- Photo FX Live Wallpaper.
- Photo Slideshow & Video Maker.
- PIXGRAM – Music Photo Slideshow.
Moreover, how do I add music to my iPhone slideshow?
Adding Background Music to Your SlideShow. In iOS 5, there's now a slide show feature that letsyou include background music. To add music toyour slide show, in the Photos app, tap on thealbum you want to view, then tap on a photo in the album,and then tap on the Play button at the bottom centerof the screen.
How do you do a slideshow on an iPad?
How to Present a Photo Slideshow on Your iPad
- Tap the Photos app icon to open the application.
- Tap the Photos tab.
- Tap the Slideshow button to see the Slideshow Optionsmenu.
- If you want to play music along with the slideshow, tap theOn/Off button in the Play Music field.