Asked by: Sina Bendltravel business travel
Where do I get a visa for Russia?
Last Updated: 18th February, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Likewise, people ask, how do I get a visa to visit Russia?
- Have a valid passport.
- Set your itinerary: Cities and Hotels.
- Get a letter of invitation or visa support.
- Fill out the Visa Application Form.
- Print the Visa Application Form, sign it, and glue a photo.
- Take all of your documents to the Russian Visa Center (or consulate)
- Collect your passport with your visa.
Also, how much is a visa to Russia? Visa to Russia
|Type of Visa||Processing Period (business days)||Price|
|Single-entry tourist visa up to 30 days||Same day||USD 49|
|Double-entry tourist visa up to 30 days||Same day||USD 66|
Simply so, where do I apply for a Russian visa?
In order to get the visa, the first thing you need is a Russian visa support letter (also known as an invitation). After you obtain this document, you can apply for the Russian visa at any Russian consulate or an authorized visa center.
How long does it take to get a visa to Russia?