Asked by: Geisa Ribellespop culture celebrity homes
Where do the rich and famous live in Los Angeles?
Last Updated: 20th May, 2020
- Beverly Park: $502,440.
- The Hill Section of Manhattan Beach: $399,820.
- Beverly Hills (the 90120 section): $395,734.
- Hidden Hills: $383,731.
- Rolling Hills: $373,524.
- Bel-Air Estates: $355,007.
- Upper Laurel Canyon: $332,037.
Click to see full answer.
Besides, what is the richest part of Los Angeles?
The Richest Neighborhoods In Los Angeles For 2020
- Portar Ranch.
- Beverly Glen.
- Century City.
- West Los Angeles.
- West Hills.
- Hollywood Hills.
- Studio City.
One may also ask, where do the rich and famous live in California? With its beautiful weather and booming entertainment business, Southern California is one the most desirable places to live in the U.S. No surprise, then, that it's home to some of the wealthiest neighborhoods in the country, from Beverly Hills to La Jolla.
Also Know, where do most celebrities live in LA?
They live in West Los Angeles, Brentwood, Westwood, Beverly Hills, Studio City, North Hollywood, (for L.A.).
What neighborhood do celebrities live in Los Angeles?
5 Best Neighborhoods to See Celebs in Los Angeles
- West Hollywood. Out of all the places to possibly run into a celebrity, West Hollywood should be one of your first destinations to consider.
- Bel Air.
- Silver Lake.