Asked by: Zenona Gebberttechnology and computing photo editing software
Where is Refine Edge in Photoshop 2017?
Last Updated: 26th January, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Besides, how do I refine edges in Photoshop 2018?
How To Access Refine Edge In Photoshop CC 2018
- Before you access Refine Edge, make your initial selection.Step 2: Hold "Shift" And Choose "Select and Mask"
- Hold Shift while going to Select > Select and Mask.
- The much-loved Refine Edge command was never far away.
One may also ask, how do I soften edges in Photoshop CC 2019? Follow these steps:
- Using any selection method, create a selection around the partof an image you want to lighten.
- Choose Select→Modify→Feather; in the Feather dialogbox that appears, enter 25 in the Feather Radius text field andclick OK.
- Choose Image→Adjustments→Curves.
One may also ask, how do I smooth out edges in Photoshop?
Define a feathered edge for an existing selection
- In the Edit workspace, use a selection tool from the toolbox tomake a selection.
- Choose Select > Feather.
- Type a value between .2 and 250 in the Feather Radius text box,and click OK. The feather radius defines the width of the featherededge.
What is the use of Refine Edge in Photoshop?
The Refine Edge tool in Adobe Photoshop isa powerful feature that lets you fine-tune selections, a taskparticularly helpful when dealing with complex edges. TheRefine Edge tool is available from both the Photoshopmenu bar and the right-click context menu.