Asked by: Koruko Mitterwaldtechnology and computing browsers
Where is the browser on an Android phone?
Last Updated: 18th January, 2020
- Like all apps, you can find a copy of the phone's webbrowser in the apps drawer. A launcher icon might also befound on the Home screen.
- Chrome is also the name of Google's computer webbrowser.
- The first time you fire up the web browser app on someSamsung phones, you may see a registration page.
Click to see full answer.
Keeping this in consideration, what is the default browser for Android?
Likewise, how do I check history on my Android phone? How to View Phone Usage Statistics (Android)
- Go to Phone Dialer app.
- Dial *#*#4636#*#*
- As soon as you tap on the last *, You'll land on Phone Testingactivity. Take a note that you don't have to actually place a callor dial this number.
- From there, go to Usage Statistics.
- Click on Usage Time, Select “Last time used”.
Similarly, you may ask, how do I install a browser on my Android phone?
Method 1 Play Store
- Open the Play Store on your device.
- Tap the Magnifying Glass button and search for "chrome".
- Select "Chrome Browser - Google" from the list of results.
- Tap "Install" to begin downloading and installing Chrome onyour Android.
- Wait for Chrome to finish installing.
- Launch Chrome.
Is there a Safari browser for Android?
Safari and Google Chrome are installed as defaultweb browsers on most mobile devices. But there areother options -- and Samsung's exclusive mobile browser isnow available for all users of the most recent versions ofAndroid.