Asked by: Audrie Besslertechnology and computing wearable technology
Where is the microphone on Galaxy s7?
Last Updated: 2nd January, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Likewise, people ask, where is the microphone on the Samsung 7?
Microphone hole of Galaxy S7 is locatednext to the speaker of the phone. You need to use a sharp and thinneedle to pull out the dirt, or just make it lose and then use avacuum machine to suck it.
One may also ask, where is the microphone on a Samsung? Check the microphone on your phone. On theGalaxy S5, this is the small hole towards the bottom of yourhandset. You can use compressed air to blow into the hole andensure that no crumbs or dust particles are blocking thesound.
Subsequently, question is, how do I turn on the microphone on my Samsung Galaxy s7?
Open an app
- From any Home screen, tap the Apps icon.
- Tap the Samsung folder.
- Tap S Voice.
- If necessary, tap the microphone to activate it.
- Speak Open + [name of app]
How do I test my microphone on my Samsung?
- Open the Camera app.
- Tap the Record button.
- Speak into the phone.
- Tap the Stop button.
- Tap the video thumbnail in the bottom right corner.
- Tap the Play button.
- Listen to the video (make sure your media volume is turnedup)
- Tap Pause or the Home button to stop the video.