Asked by: Joachin Bajukovtechnology and computing wearable technology
Where is the mute button on Samsung Galaxy s5?
Last Updated: 7th August, 2021
Click to see full answer.
Accordingly, where is the mute button on my Samsung phone?
- Go to the Settings app. Look for the gear icon and tap it.
- Tap on the "My device" tab at the top to access yourdevicesettings.
- Scroll down with your finger and tap on "Motionsandgestures".
- Tap on "Palm motion".
- Activate the "Mute/Pause" feature by sliding the switch.
Subsequently, question is, how do I get phone off mute? Press the Android phone's "Power" button andholdit until a menu appears on the screen. Clear the "SilentMode"check box in the menu to disable the Silent Mode option. Pressthe"Up" volume button on the Android phone until theSilentMode icon on the screen changes.
Furthermore, how do I unmute my Samsung phone?
Pull the phone away from you and look atthedisplay screen. You should see "Mute" located either on theright-or left-bottom corner of the screen. Press the key directlyunderthe word "Mute," regardless of what the key is actuallylabeled.The word "Mute" will change to"Unmute."
Does Galaxy s5 have Do Not Disturb?
The Do not disturb feature allows sound/vibration(forphone calls, messages, etc.) to be turned on or offaspreferred.
Manage Do Not Disturb Settings - Samsung GalaxyS®5
- From a Home screen, navigate: Apps > Settings > Soundandnotification.
- Tap Do not disturb.
- Tap either of the following to enable or disable: