Asked by: Lucena Goodridgestyle and fashion bath and shower
Where is the reset button on a Hot Springs hot tub?
Last Updated: 30th March, 2021
Click to see full answer.
Accordingly, how do I reset my hot tub control panel?
How to Reset a Spa Heater
- Locate the spa's high-limit reset. This is a red button found on many spa packs.
- Press the high-limit reset button.
- Turn on your spa and observe its operation.
- Flip the breaker panel switch on or press the reset button on the GFCI outlet to restore power.
Furthermore, is there a reset button on a hot tub? 6 Answers. There are generally two "hard resets" in hot tubs, the GFCI, and the high limit reset. The GFCI pops if there is any type of electrical short (such as water getting into the heating element, the reset on that can be in one of three places.
Also know, how do I reset my hot springs hot tub?
Disconnect the power source from the spa. Wait 30 seconds and reset the heater high limit. The reset button is located in the equipment compartment. Plug the spa back into the power source.
How do I test my hot tub control panel?
No Display on Topside Control Panel
- Reset Spa Controller, power down and restart.
- Check for condensation under display glass.
- Check cable for crimps or any visible damage.
- Clean plug-in cable connections on both ends.
- Check power at Transformer on control circuit board.
- Check power at fuse on spa control circuit board.