Asked by: Covadonga Altshteinautomotive auto parts
Where is the starter located on a 2008 Saturn Vue?
Last Updated: 11th April, 2021
Click to see full answer.
In respect to this, how much is a starter for a Saturn Vue?
The average cost for a Saturn Vue starter replacement is between $365 and $465. Labor costs are estimated between $94 and $120 while parts are priced between $271 and $345.
Also, how much is a starter for a 2008 Saturn Aura? The average cost for a Saturn Aura starter replacement is between $289 and $502. Labor costs are estimated between $86 and $109 while parts are priced between $203 and $393.
Subsequently, question is, where is the starter located on a 2004 Saturn Ion?
On the bottom part of the engine towards the front of the car.
How can you start a car with a bad starter?
- Check the connections. The first thing to check is the connections.
- Check the engine grounds. A starter doesn't have a ground wire coming from the battery.
- Check the starter solenoid's wire.
- Check for corrosion.
- Tapping the starter with a hammer.
- Jump-start the car.
- Bypass the starter relay.
- Push start the car.