Asked by: Zak Goedenautomotive motorcycles
Where is the VIN number on a Honda Shadow?
Last Updated: 25th May, 2021
Click to see full answer.
Beside this, where do you find the VIN number on a motorcycle?
The VIN location is generally the same for motorcycles and dirt bikes - on the steering neck - though some are located on the motor near the bottom of the cylinders. Turn the handlebars to the left and look on the right side of the frame where the steering head goes through the frame.
Furthermore, where is the VIN number on a Suzuki motorcycle? The vehicle identification number (VIN) on Suzuki motorcycles, which are manufactured by the Suzuki Motor Corporation, can be found stamped directly on the cycle's frame, near the steering head or on an attached VIN decal or identification plate.
Likewise, where is the VIN number on a Honda ATV?
Additional Honda ATV VIN number location info: The Honda Fourtrax VIN number location is on the left side of the frame near the foot pegs. Note: The Honda Fourtrax VIN location has also been moved to the front cross-member depending on vehicle model.
How do you read a VIN number on a Honda motorcycle?
How to Decode the VIN Number on a Honda Motorcycle
- Locate the 17-digit Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) printed on the frame of your motorcycle.
- Locate the first character.
- Locate the second character, "H." This represents the name of the manufacturer, Honda.
- Locate the third character.
- Locate the fourth through the eighth characters.
- Locate the ninth character.