Asked by: Crisologo Tappentechnology and computing tablets and e readers
Where is the volume button on my kindle fire?
Last Updated: 11th June, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Furthermore, where is the volume control on Kindle Fire?
How To Turn Down the Volume on the Kindle Fire
- Locate the gear at the top right of your screen.
- Tap the gear to bring up setting options.
- The slider below the few setting options is the volume level.Tap the sliding ball and slide it to the left to turn down thevolume. Slidin to the right will increase the volume level.
Furthermore, why is the volume not working on my Kindle Fire HD? Make sure that your volume is turned up bytapping the volume up button at the side of the tablet, orcheck through Settings – Display & Sounds. If yourspeakers aren't working, try plugging in a set of headphonesthen unplugging them again, or soft reboot your tablet by turningit off and on again.
Besides, where is the volume control on my Kindle?
Hold your Kindle DX with the screen facing you.The volume button is on the right side of the device, nearthe top. The volume control is one elongatedbutton.
How do I make my Kindle louder?
There are two ways in which you can adjust the volume onyour Kindle Fire:
- Tap the Quick Settings gear icon in the top right corner.
- Tap Volume to make adjustments.