Asked by: Castorina Golbanostyle and fashion fashion trends
Where is your activity on Instagram?
Last Updated: 4th January, 2020
- Go to your profile and tap.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Your Activity. If you can't find it here, tapAccount > Your Activity. You'll see the averagetime you spent on Instagram in the last week.
Click to see full answer.
Thereof, how do I enable activity on Instagram?
Instagram: Here's How to Use the 'Your Activity'Feature
- Step 1: Tap the profile button in the bottom-right corner ofthe screen.
- Step 2: Tap the three lines in the top-right corner of thescreen.
- Step 3: Tap “Your Activity.”
- Step 4: To set a daily reminder, tap “Set DailyReminder” under “Manage Your Time.”
Beside above, how do you see what someone has liked on Instagram? How To See What Someone Likes On Instagram
- Open the Instagram app by clicking the icon on your mobilephone.
- Click on the heart icon in the bottom right hand corner.
- After clicking the heart icon, Instagram will direct you toyour notifications page.
- By clicking “Following”, you'll see what all thepeople who you follow have liked on Instagram.
Moreover, can no longer see activity on Instagram?
Users can no longer see what their followers areliking or who they have recently followed. In fact, there arehundreds of negative reviews on the app story askingInstagram to bring back follower activity. As timegoes on, Instagram is digging their own grave by taking awayengagement metrics for users.
How do you know if someone has turned off their activity on Instagram?
When you scroll down towards the bottom of thepage under "settings," you will see an option for a pagecalled "Activity Status." Pressing on the button will reveala switch you can turn off. The page reads: "Allowaccounts you follow and anyone you message to see when youwere last active on Instagram apps.